Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply:
- This website ("Cruisejobfair.com") is the property of Webix Ltd, registered in England and Wales No. 07677005. Registered address: 27 The Courtyard, Woodlands Business Park, Bristol BS32 4NH, United Kingdom.
- Cruisejobfair.com may make changes in or withdraw any of the services described in this website and at any time without notice.
- Cruisejobfair.com reserves the right to change these terms and conditions of use by changing them on this website.
- You should ensure that information you submit on this website is accurate and does not breach anyone else's right such as copyright or is libellous, obscene, menacing, threatening, offensive, abusive, fraudulent, criminal or infringes the rights of other people or is in any way illegal.
- By allowing companies that you are speaking to at the job fair to scan your ticket at their stand, you agree to give consent to sharing your personal details with those companies. This includes the information you provide on this website, including your name, email address, nationality, work experience and CV/resume. Your information will not be shared with any other parties.
- Cruisejobfair.com does not make any representation as to the security, quality or propriety of any website which may be accessed through this website. Most linked websites accessed through this website are independent websites over which Cruisejobfair.com does not exercise any control, whether financial, editorial or of any other kind and are not in any way endorsed by Cruisejobfair.com.
- Accordingly, Cruisejobfair.com has no responsibility or liability to you in respect of any products or services purchased or obtained by you from any such linked website nor in respect of the use of any personally identifying information by any such linked website or its owner.
- The entire contents of this website are protected by copyright law. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part except as provided below.
- You may download information from the website for your own personal use only.
- The information contained in this site may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. All information made available from within this website is provided without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied on the part of Cruisejobfair.com.
- The information and services available on this site are provided only for the purpose of assisting you and other individuals in finding employment and/or to assist employers in recruiting staff.
- This website and all information is provided 'as is', without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, completeness and accuracy.
- In no event will Cruisejobfair.com be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, or loss of profits, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website, or reliance on its content and any material downloaded from it.
- No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst Cruisejobfair.com strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk.
- Cruisejobfair.com is not a substitute for independent professional advice and users should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to their particular circumstances.
- Cruisejobfair.com does not recruit and does not act as an agent for any recruiters or employers.
Storage of Information
- Information that you provide or that is obtained by us through your dealings with the our website will be held on our servers. We may use this information as follows:
- for statistical analysis for the purposes of reviewing, developing and improving the services that we offer on the understanding that it will be kept confidential by us;
- to administer any services provided to you now or in the future on the understanding that such information will be kept confidential;
- if we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to;
Access to your information
- All personal information received is treated confidentially. By submitting personal information you agree to our processing of your personal information, including sensitive personal information, for the purposes outlined below.
- Personal data will be available to selected employees, contractors and service providers who are associated with CruiseJobHelp.com in order for them to complete their responsibilities.
- Where we use the services of other organisations, they are contractually obliged to process your data securely and confidentially under strict instructions.
- By submitting ticket registration form on this web site you agree to sign up for our occassional marketing emails from us.
- We guarantee you will never receive unsolicited emails (spam) because of registration to our mailing list. Your email address will never be used for any other purpose than to send information regarding the Cruise Job Fair and employment on cruise ships.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.